HSSC has RE-advertised online Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 under new vacancies notification. With the latest notification, HSSC will recruit 4500 vacancies of male constables and 1032 vacancies Female Constables. Haryana Police Recruitment has recently announced a latest job notification for recruiting the 5532 Police Constable Posts. The Online registration process will start from 12th June 2017 and the End date for online registration is 11th July 2017 and End date to submit the application fees is 15th July. Candidates who are Searching for the police jobs in the Haryana Police can apply for the Constable post.
The candidates need to go the official website of the HSSC and from their they have to read the notification and instruction of the post carefully and according to their eligibility criteria of the post they can fill the online application form of the various posts. The Candidates are sticky advised to fill the application form of the post on or before the last date of the application form after End date no application will be accepted by the HSSC.
Haryana Police Constables has been re-advertised with the some changes in the selection process. These changes are given below :-
Details of Post and Qualification For Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017
- 0.1 Details of Post and Qualification For Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017
- 0.2 Educational Qualification Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
- 0.3 Age conditions For Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
- 0.4 Application Fee for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
- 1 Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 2 Apply Online Haryana Police Application Form 2017
Category. No 1
4500 posts of Male Constable (General Duty) (Re- Advertised)
(Gen=1300, SC=90O, BCA=7OO, BCB=4OO, EBPG=5OO, ESM- GEN=350, ESM-SC= IOO, ESM—BCA= 100, ESM—BCB= 150)
Category. No. 2
1032 posts of Female Constable (General Duty) (Re- Advertised)
(Gen=298, SC=206, BCA=161, BCB=92, EBPG=115, ESM- GEN=8O, ESM-SC=23, ESM-BCA=23, ESM-BCB=34)
Educational Qualification Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
- The Candidate Must have Class 12th pass certificate is the minimum educational qualification for the Constable posts for all categories.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to 10th Class.
Age conditions For Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
The age criteria is 18 to 25 years as on 1st June 2017 i.e the 1st day of the month in which the application process is started. There is age relaxation of 5 years in upper age SC, BC, EBPG category for this recruitment.
Application Fee for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
The Application Fee can be paid online via net banking, transaction card or through the e-challan generated at the time of online application.
- SC/BCA/BCB/EBPG Female candidates of Haryana State only: ₹13/-.
- SC/BCA/BCB/EBPG Male Candidates of Haryana State: ₹25/-.
- General Category: ₹100/-.
- General Category Female Candidate (Haryana Resident): ₹50/-.
- No Fee is required for E.S.M candidates.
- No Fee those candidates who Apply in Jan. 2017 adv. 1/2017.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Knowledge Test (Written Exam): –
An objective type paper will be taken in which candidates have to fill the options in Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) sheet. The written exam will have 80 marks. All applicants who are eligible shall be put to a Written Test having 100 questions maximum.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT): The candidates after PST, written test and the verification of documents will have to go through Physical Measurement Test (PMT) as per standard prescribed under Punjab Police Rule 12.15 (2) read with 12.16 (9) (c).
Physical Screening Test (PST): Check Haryana Police Physical Test Details.
In order to bring the transparency in the selection system, the New Selection Procedure has been owned by govt. The Physical Test will be conducted only for those candidates who will qualify the Written Test. The PET will analyze the physical fitness and maximum endurance.
The qualifying standards for PST (Race) are as per following :-
Male – 2.5 Km Race In 12 Minutes.
Female – 1 Km Race In 05 Minutes.
E.S.M – 1 Km Race in 04 Minutes.
Documents Verification: –
Education (5 Marks) + NCC Candidates (3 Marks).
After successful in the physical test, candidates will be called for Scrutiny of the documents. Candidates to be called category-wise on the basis of merit list of the marks secured by the candidate in PST and Written exam.
Interview-cum-Personality Test: –
On the basis of combined merit scores by the candidate in Physical Screening Test + Knowledge Test + Physical Measurement Test will be called for the interview, up to two times the numbers of vacancies in each category.
The interview to take place only for 12 Marks only. The full details of all the above selection process stages and their marks are available on the HSSC
Apply Online Haryana Police Application Form 2017
Haryana Police Recruitment Notification 2017 for Constable Posts Direct Link Given Below :-
Step-wise Online Haryana Police Registration Guide
- Open the link, read instructions properly:
- Once you read all the instructions, tick-mark the box in the end and click “Proceed”.
- Finally, enter all your personal details, create login password and fill up the details in English only.