Software giant SAP’s courses and certification programs have a lot of demand in the current market. Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing, otherwise known as SAP is one of the distinguished software providers for a wide range of business and corporate units across the globe. The software solution provider is a warehouse of business management and human resource management software. That is the reason behind the rise in demand of the SAP computer courses.
As most of the companies nowadays have SAP based applications, they are hungry for end users, developers and analysts working on SAP platform. Though a SAP end user does not require any aggressive training, a hands-on experience of an end user can also land you in good places in the job market. But if you are an analyst or developer who is aware of SAP platform, then your career opportunities are bound to boom. If you are in search of SAP course details and are doubtful about SAP Course eligibility, then we will sort it out for you. We have provided a brief layout of various SAP computer courses available and what are their eligibility criteria.
In which industries SAP platform is used?
- 1 In which industries SAP platform is used?
- 2 SAP courses and Modules
- 3 Technical Grade SAP Modules:
- 4 Functional Grade SAP Modules:
- 5 Check out list of sap courses
- 6 SAP Course Duration and Fees
- 7 Sap Salary for Freshers and Experienced Professional:
- 8 SAP Keyboard Shortcuts:
SAP as a business software solution provider is used in multiple industries, ranging from small to large business sectors. Here is a list of industries which use SAP platform:
- Energy and Natural resource industries like chemical, oils, gases, mill products, mining etc.
- Consumer industries like fashion, retail, wholesale, consumer products etc.
- Service Providers in Media, Telecom, Travel and transportation, Construction, Sports, Entertainment etc.
- Public services like defense, health care, medications, security etc.
- Financial services like banking and insurance
- Miscellaneous like Aerospace, Automotive, Industrial applications etc.
SAP courses and Modules
There are over hundreds of SAP courses available and you can go for multiple ones to enhance your skills. Broadly divided into two categories, SAP courses can be either of technical type or functional type. In each type, SAP offers multiple modules. Excelling in these modules can certainly help you groom your career.
Technical Grade SAP Modules:
1. Programming (ABAP)
Functional Grade SAP Modules:
1. FICO (Finance & Controlling)
2. HR (Human Resource)
3. PP (Production Planning)
4. MM (Material Management)
5. SD (Sales & Distribution)
6. PM (Plant Maintenance)
7. PS (Project System)
8. QM (Quality Management)
9. BIW (Business Information Warehousing)
Not just technical and functional, but SAP also offers other kinds of hybrid and miscellaneous modules like the following:
1.CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
2. SCM (Supply Chain Management)
3. SEM (Strategic Enhanced Management)
4. APO (Advanced Planner Optimizer)
5. EP (Enterprise Portal)
6. SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)
7. XI (Exchange Infrastructure)
1.ABAP + HR
2. ABAP + SD
3. BIW (Business Information Warehouse)
Now that you have got a brief idea about the various course modules offered by SAP, let’s have a discussion on which courses are more popular in the market.
Check out list of sap courses
- ABAP Programming: Advanced Business Application Programming is a programming language that uses the business application subsystem SAP R/3. The language’s latest version ABAP Objects uses single inheritance model and supports the object features such as encapsulation, polymorphism, and persistence. Using the ABAP Workbench, the students can learn how to create output list reports, transactions, and business add-ins.
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning: SAP is one of the leading industries in Enterprise Planning. It is the best in the ERP market due to its strategic and efficient resource planning systems. Students get to learn resource and production planning under various topics like R/3 Reference models, client-server architecture, R/3 Basis, Workbench etc.
- SAP Business Information Warehouse: Every business, be it small, medium or large scale must have an information warehouse for proper management of business data. SAP uses database resources to provide support and solution in business intelligence analysis and decision making. Though it is R/3 optimized it is not limited to it. It features automated data extraction, document archiving, a metadata repository, administrative tools, reporting tools and a Web dashboard.
- SAP Sales and Distribution module: This SAP computer course is primarily focused on improving data and work management in enterprises. This course will help you have a good hold on sales management and customer distribution data and processes in organizations. This major module contains various sub-modules as follows:
- SAP-SD-MD: Master Data
- SAP-SD-BF: Basic Functions
- SAP-SD-SLS: Sales
- SAP-SD-SHP: Shipping
- SAP-SD-TBA: Transportation
- SAP-SD-FTT: Foreign Trade
- SAP-SD-BIL: Billing
- SAP-SD-CAS: Sales Support
- Supply Chain Software: Every organization needs to satisfy their customers and through the use of SAP and ERP modules you will be able to achieve that for sure. Supply chain management is very critical for customer satisfaction. The course includes Digital Business Planning, Digital Response and Supply, Logistics and Supply Chain Collaboration. By learning about purchasing and logistic functions through SAP, the students can develop their supply planning, navigation techniques, forecasting and inventory systems.
- IoT: Internet of Things or IoT is one of the most trending technologies all over the globe. Developing sensors and real-time analytics is what this course focusses on. This SAP course includes IoT security development, IoT applications and data streaming, IoT Cloud, IoT platform and IoT cloud.
Stating all the SAP offered courses is almost next to impossible considering it has a wide range of courses and certifications to offer. Now that you are aware of the most demanded SAP courses.
SAP Course Duration and Fees
You must complete the Graduation.
You must complete the Post Graduation. Like MCA,MBA.BCA,B.com,B.tech
SAP Course Fee:
The fees range from 2.25 lacs to 3 lacs
The certifications cost an additional 25-30 Thousand
Sap Salary for Freshers and Experienced Professional:
Top 10 Highest Paid SAP Companies in India:
4.HCL Technologies Ltd.
13.Intelligroup Asia Pvt. Ltd.
SAP Keyboard Shortcuts:
Instead of using SAP icon you can use SAP Shortcut Keyboard which saves your time and speed up your work. check out all shortcuts.
Standard Toolbar Buttons
Application Toolbar and Screen Buttons
Working with Data
SAP interview question PDF Download Now:
- SAP interview question PDF 1
- SAP interview question PDF 2
- SAP interview question PDF 3
- SAP interview question PDF 4
let’s have a look at some of the institutions which offer these courses:
- INFINITI Consulting, Hyderabad
- Path Reminder Software Solutions, Hyderabad
- Suncin Technology
- Soft Learn Technologies Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad
- Chronos SAP Education, Trivandrum
- Sky Info Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Ubisoft India
If you are wondering about the SAP Course eligibility, then we are here to help. Any candidate who is doing their Engineering, B.com, B.Sc, MCA or has completed Master’s degree can go for these courses to hone their enterprise and resource management skills.
The course fees range from Rs 30,000 to Rs 200,000. It might seem quite expensive but it will certainly boost up your career in ways beyond your expectation.