The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an exam that originally tests the complete Knowledge of various undergraduate subjects in engineering. GATE is managed jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven other Indian Institutes of Technology (Bombay, Guwahati, Kanpur, Delhi, Madras, Roorkee and Kharagpur) on behalf of the National Coordination Board-GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), GOI. Here In this Article, we provide GATE Question Papers.
The GATE score of a competitor indicates the relative performance level of a competitor.
The GATE score is used for admissions to different post-graduate programs (e.g. Master of Technology, Master of Engineering, Doctor of Philosophy) in Indian education institutes, with financial support contributed by MHRD and other government firms.
All the GATE applicants who have enrolled for the GATE 2017 exam can now download the GATE Question Papers.
The official GATE question papers are accessible from 20 February 2017, onwards. Applicants can download the same to cross-check with answers provided by different coaching centers.
The official answer keys will be possible on February 27, 2017. Check the detailed information and download the GATE Question Papers.
GATE 2018 Important Dates:
|S.No.||GATE Post Exam events||Date|
|1||Download of Question Papers||February 20, 2018|
|2||GATE 2018 Answer Key Download||February 27, 2018|
|3||Challenge the Wrong Answer Key||March 3 to 6, 2018|
|4||GATE 2018 Result and Issue Score Card||March 27, 2018|
You can download GATE Question papers from the given below links and make your GATE Preparation easier and interesting.
The Download links are attached to the pdf file of GATE Papers against each branch.
GATE Question Papers 2018
- IIT Roorkee has declared the question papers for GATE
- The GATE Papers are available for all the 23 disciplines
- GATE Papers which were held in multiple branches like ME, EC, EE, CS, and CE have been published session wise
- Applicants can click on the provide link to download the official GATE question Paper
- They can check how many marks they will get.
GATE GATE Question Paper 2017 Answer Key:
- The official Answer Key will be published by IIT Roorkee in the month of February.
- The answer key of GATE Paper with solutions from coaching centers is now available.
- Applicants can use them to know the answers and solutions. They can calculate their score thereafter comparing their answers.
GATE Biotechnology – (From 2010 to 2017)
Agricultural Engineering Papers
Architecture and Planning Question papers
GATE Civil Engineering Question Papers
GATE Chemical Engineering Question Papers
GATE Computer Science and Information Technology Question Papers
GATE Chemistry Question Papers
GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering Question Papers
GATE Electrical Engineering Question papers
GATE Ecology and Evolution Question papers
GATE Geology and Geophysics Question Papers
GATE Instrumentation Engineering Question Papers
GATE Mathematics Question Papers
GATE Mechanical Engineering Question Papers
GATE Mining Engineering Question Papers
GATE Metallurgical Engineering Question
More from my site
- 1 GATE 2018 Important Dates:
- 2 GATE Question Papers 2018
- 3 GATE GATE Question Paper 2017 Answer Key:
- 3.1 GATE Biotechnology – (From 2010 to 2017)
- 3.2 Agricultural Engineering Papers
- 3.3 Architecture and Planning Question papers
- 3.4 GATE Civil Engineering Question Papers
- 3.5 GATE Chemical Engineering Question Papers
- 3.6 GATE Computer Science and Information Technology Question Papers
- 3.7 GATE Chemistry Question Papers
- 3.8 GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering Question Papers
- 3.9 GATE Electrical Engineering Question papers
- 3.10 GATE Ecology and Evolution Question papers
- 3.11 GATE Geology and Geophysics Question Papers
- 3.12 GATE Instrumentation Engineering Question Papers
- 3.13 GATE Mathematics Question Papers
- 3.14 GATE Mechanical Engineering Question Papers
- 3.15 GATE Mining Engineering Question Papers
- 3.16 GATE Metallurgical Engineering Question
- 3.17 More from my site