IB Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
- 1 IB Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
- 2 IB Vacancy 2017 Details
- 3 IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details
- 4 Intelligence Bureau IB Exam 2017 Other Details
- 5 More from my site
|Name of the Board||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Number of Vacancies||1430|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over the India|
IB Vacancy 2017 Details
|Name of the Post||Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO)||UR||1046|
IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
Age Relaxation is relevant as per the rules of the Government of India.
Intelligence Bureau IB Exam 2017 Other Details
Selection Process: The Candidates will be selected for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 based on their performance in the following process.
- Preliminary Test (Tier 1)
- Mains Exam (Tier II)
Pay Scale for IB Recruitment 2017:
Candidates selected for IB Jobs 2017 will get the pay scale of Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34, 800/– + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month.
also read: SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017
Eligible Aspirants can pay the application fee as specified below for IB ACIO Recruitment 2017.
- For General/OBC Category Candidates (Male): Rs 100/-.
- For SC/ST/Female Category Candidates: No Fee.
How to Apply for Intelligence Bureau Exam 2017
- Visit and Log on to Intelligence Bureau official website at www.mha.nic.in.
- Click on to “What’s New” Section.
- Now click on “Job Opening – ACIO 2017-18” link.
- Find the link of IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer and click on Apply Online button.
- Now Read directions and click on Part I of Application Form.
- Now fill all necessary details and click on submit button.
- After Finishing first part, now go with Part II of the online application.
- Now make payment fee, Upload your Scanned Photograph & signature in the designated format.
- At last, get the print out of system created the application form for further use.
- Advertisement Date: 10/08/2017
- Starting Date: 12/08/2017
- Last Date: 02/09/2017.
- Tier 1 Exam Date: 15th October 2017.
- Tier 2 Exam Date: 7th January 2018.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here
IB Recruitment 2017 Tier 1 Exam Pattern
Type of Examination Name of the Subjects No. of Questions Maximum Marks Duration Objective Type General
25 25 60 Min Quantitative
25 25 Logical/
25 25 English
25 25 Total 100 100 60 min
IB Recruitment 2017 Tier 2 Exam Pattern
Topic Max Marks Duration Essay (1 topic) 30 60 Min English Comprehension
20 Total 50 60