Parliament of India announced recruitment notification for selection of candidates who completed Bachelors Degree for the post of Junior Clerk. Parliament of India Recruitment 2017 proposes to accept the application from applicants in Online Mode only. Eligible applicants can submit their application before 09/08/2017. All those asking to apply can confirm out multiple information like Selection Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Total vacancy, salary, Job Description, Application procedure, last date and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go by all the given below details before submitting your application Online.
Through Parliament Of India Recruitment notice, job entrants have announced that the 31 openings of Junior Clerk are available in this office. Considering Parliament Of India Jobs, online aspirants are invited. Thus, applicants who have required qualification they can apply for Parliament Of India for the post of Jr. Clerk Recruitment. The online application link to apply for Parliament Of India Recruitment 2017 is available at official web portal.
Check out Complete Detail of Parliament of India Recruitment 2017
|Vacancy Name||Junior Clerk|
|Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Salary||Rs.5,200 to 20,200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||09/08/2017|
Vacancies in Parliament Of India:
Junior Clerk: 31
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognised university or institution to apply for Parliament Of India Jr. Clerk Jobs.
- Along with essential education, applicants must have a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in English/Hindi stream.
- The choice will be given to candidates who have a typing speed of 40 words per minute both in English and Hindi.
The higher age limit of contenders should not be above 27 years. Age leisure will be possible to those candidates who belong to owned categories as per the guidelines of the organisation.
If anyone will be elected for Parliament Of India Jobs then you will receive an impressive sum of the salary of Rs. 5200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- by the management of the organisation.
Mode of Hiring:
Applicants are hereby informed that with the purpose to select eligible candidates for Parliament Of India Vacancy, the recruitment committee of the organisation will be conducted Preliminary and Main Written Exam followed by Documents Verifying. Thus, candidates have to pass in all stages of selection process.
How to Apply for Parliament Of India Junior Clerk Recruitment?
Candidates who have determined to apply for Parliament Of India Recruitment 2017 may fill their online form by following the steps as given below:
- First of all, you are needed to visit the official website that is www.parliamentofindia.nic.in
- Now applicants need to choose “Lok Sabha” tab obvious at the right side of home page of the web portal.
- After that, scroll this web page and follow the “Related Links” section then Click at “Recruitment” link.
- This link will take you to the next page there you need to select “Filling up of vacancies on direct recruitment basis for the post of Junior Clerk in Lok Sabha Secretariat-Advt. NO.7/2017” link.
- Now read the whole details given in notification before applying.
- Then revisit the former page and select “Apply online for the post of Junior Clerk in Lok Sabha Secretariat (Advt. No.7/2017)” link.
- Now, fill online application form with all mandatory information and Upload digital photos of all documents such as passport size photo and signature.
- Preview it once before final submission, if all details are correct then press on “Submit” button.
- Finally, take the print out of application form for future use.
Click Here>> To Apply Online
Closing date to apply Online: 09-08-2017
Parliament Of India Recruitment Notification>> Download PDF
For getting other details regarding Parliament Of India Recruitment 2017, you may go over with the Official Link. You may visit our web page of www.sscchslinfo.in/ time to time and receive all newest and upcoming news related to Parliament Of India Recruitment 2017-2018.
Virtual tour of Indian Parliament
More from my site
- 1 Check out Complete Detail of Parliament of India Recruitment 2017